Here’s a list of the 27 ETF’s I follow on a weekly basis (as taught by Raghee Horner @ Simpler Trading). The ETF is listed at the top in bold followed below by the top 15 weighted holdings in each one. If green, then it’s bullish. This means the 8 EMA, 13 EMA, 21 EMA, and 34 EMA are positively stacked (i.e. 8 over 13 over 21 over 34). If red, then it’s bearish. This means the 8 EMA, 13 EMA, 21 EMA, and 34 EMA are negatively stacked (i.e. 8 under 13 under 21 under 34). If it’s yellow, then it’s neutral. The EMAs are not stacked either positively or negatively. Finally, the ones that are it italics are trading inside the 34 EMA wave. If you are a long only trader, then it’s best to look for pullback buys when green (look for ones in italics). Avoid the neutral and bearish stocks. If you are a two way trader, then you can also look for pullback sells when red (look for ones in italics). The trend is you friend!
This upcoming week’s observations are listed below (weekly change in brackets):
- 2 ETF is bullish [+1], 9 are bearish [-3], and 16 are neutral [-4]
- The most bullish sectors are XOP (16), XLE (13)
- The most bearish sectors are XHB (10), XLU (9), ARKK (9). ITB (8), XLP (8), XLRE (8)
- The market has moved more bearish this week with red stocks rising from 21.76% to 25.46%
- Weekly observations: the top 15 weighted stocks in XOP are green (bullish); this sector remains on fire! XLE closing in fast; lots of indexes, sectors, and stocks are rallying into areas of resistance
- Weekly Question: will areas of resistance hold and push these rallies back towards lows? or are we on our ways to retest recent highs?
- Contact me @ email@example.com if interested in subscribing to daily or weekly updates